architect. consume adapt create. cd. hymen records ¥781

industrial und artverwandter bereich

Moderatoren: haiwire, thedi, chikan

architect. consume adapt create. cd. hymen records ¥781

Beitragvon Eternal Soul » 28.01.2010 (17:26)

tracklist: 01 the bitch is back, 02 the shadow of eve, 03 fast lane (freeze frame), 04 unhuman, 05 for
you, 06 so i went out, 07 unhuman (reprise francaise), 08 attack ships on fire, 09 pure, 10 i lost my 808
on a rainy day, 11 awake (album version), 12 the beauty and the beat (rokka), 13 wachsmuth

for years he has made a name for himself in the modern electronic music scene but the most
outstanding of daniel myer's (countless) projects is architect. three years after lower lip interface
hymen records presents the long awaited fifth album: consume adapt create.

the difference between the true creative artist and the impersonator is the way they deal with
influences. myer's inspirations range from drum and bass wizards enduser and current value up to
breakcore warlords venetian snares and otto von schirach - but it is unmistakably architect you hear
in every note of each track. consume adapt create: a unique blend of atmospheric idm, cinematic
samples, powerfully distorted sequences, ramming electro grooves, razor-sharp breakbeats, and
haunting ambiance. music to move the dancefloor while still creating enough depth and texture for
heavy listening through your headphones.

once again, d.myer demonstrates astounding compositions. well-placed sounds and complex
arrangements of synthetic noise. as heard on this record: "i see things..." - listen up and see for
yourself!

Bild
.: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES :.
Eternal Soul

Zurück zu releases: cd, cd-r, vinyl, mc, md